Sunday, November 04, 2007

Josh's choice of "best" photographs...

Well it was going to happen sooner or later, so here are some of my favorite photos from our Asia trip. I kept trying to cut it down- I wanted to have a "my ten favorite photos" but I couldn't get there... so here are my top 36 (not bad when you realize I had to choose from about 4,800). Megan may disagree on some of these (I cut several of which she commented, "But that other picture is much more interesting.") But these are my choices, so I decide. Anyway, most of these have stories and I'll include an explanation or two, but for the most part, here you go! And don't forget if you click on any of the photos they should blow up to their full size. See the top 36...

























This photo needs explaining. We were at a woman's house as she taught us about tea and gave us a sample (and then we bought some). She INSISTED that she take an "action shot" of us drinking... and this is what came up. Also keep in mind that we got a new camera for this trip. It has a 3 inch display screen that is quite easy to see... but even with that this is the photo that she took. :)




In my head, this is India.














2 comments:

busy mom of 4 said...

Those are awesome! Somehow I missed seeing all 4,800 when you were here! How did that happen? Oh well, maybe next time!

Jessie said...

Did you guys just say "wow" every five and a half seconds on your trip or what?