Thursday, February 28, 2008

And on the 8th day

This is what I originally started writing in reference to my beer making challenge as of late. But then forget about it till after Meg posted (and hers is much more thorough than mine) so I'm just throwing this up for kicks...

Josh said, "It is not good for man to go thirsty." So he went and made beer (but then had to wait eight days because of fermentation... even Josh couldn't get around that) and bottled it (which involved a piece of tubing and suction... it also involved Josh accidentally drinking about a pint of the stuff) and it was good.

Or in the original Greek (as this paricapie only appears in the textual fragment 12Q11Π37b (also known as The fourth account that Josh should be writing):

Josh είπα , "είναι όχι καλός για άντραs σε πηγαίνω δίψα So αυτόs πήγα και φτιαγμένος μπύρα ( μα τότε είχα σε περιμένω οκτώ ημέρες εξαιτίας ζύμωση. ισότιμος Josh θα μπορούσεs αποκτώ τριγύρω ότι ) και μπουκάλι αυτό ( ο οποίος involved έναs κομμάτι του σωλήνωση και αναρρόφηση. αυτό επίσηs Josh τυχαία πίνω για έναs του γεμιστός ) και αυτό καλός

1 comment:

busy mom of 4 said...

I totally understood the second part...since my kids are all learning a second language I have taken to learning one to:) Just kidding! However, I do think you guys need to move back to these parts and continue your beer making experiments with the help of a brother in law who I know would love to participate!! Sounds like you had fun...to bad we can't come visit and try it! We have passports, but no money for the plane:)