Monday, April 23, 2007

We are off... again!... and again!!

Ok, so a longer post is coming upon arriving in Hong Kong (talking a bit more about the trip to Dallas) but right now we have some packing to do and some sleep to get before traveling to the other side of the world. We decided that we should at least have an assortment of pictures from the last few days.

(A final photo before we left Grand Rapids.)


See the rest...


(The crowd dancing at the Mendhi party. The colors during the whole event were so vibrant.)


(The henna on Megan's hands after the Mendhi party. I think she has pretty hands..(maybe I'll get brownie points for that...))

(Nate and Milli, you can see the relief on their faces that this is finally done. )

(Josh's feet at the above mentioned wedding. This is what happens when you dress for a wedding from the random assortment of items you have in a packpack.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wonderful picture of the "wedding feet" made me laugh out loud!

Graham said...

Nice shoes!

Morgan said...

Have a great trip guys. Love you!

waldo said...

Are those your shoes? I guess it is somewhat my fault for your dress code. I never really put my foot down on your bowling shoes or sandals. It is nice to know that you are in Hong Kong and doing well. Love, Mom