Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holidays

So being on holiday does something to the soul... something that makes me want to drink more coffee and read more books AND doesn't really make me want to blog. Shoot I don't even want to check my email (which has been thankfully empyty) or facebook, let alone go through the effort of writing a post, do you'll have to deal with us if we take a technology holiday to match our physical one. We have photos and stories to share but those will have to wait till a time of greater ambition, which may be tomorrow or may be next week.

As a final thought though I just wanted to say I love the idea of being relaxed enough to take a holiday from all the ways we are connected. I love my email, wi-fi, my phone and all that comes with those but I had forgotten the deep seated pleasure in not worrying about them whilst reading a book in a comfortable chair in my pajamas. Simply lovely.

Speaking of which...

No comments: