Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some photos

(This photo makes me feel strange. Could we look any more like we were from West Michigan?)

See more photos from our trip to the USA...

An afternoon to kill in London
"Why won't you feed me, Josh?"
Tate museum- they'll take big suitcases at the coat check, in case you're curious. They do prefer you not take them into the galleries, although they are very polite about it if you do.
J: Why are you taking a picture in the underground? We are not tourists.
M: Says who.
I think my niece and nephews like Josh alright.

The "reason" for our trip! Lindsay made a lovely bride.
More beautiful women.

Family...
... and more family!
We are sooo glad our parents get along!

I do miss the Lake.
Back again and with three hours to kill between our early (!!) to arrive flight and our train north.

We had a wonderful time. It was so nice to see all of you! Who's up for Christmas?

3 comments:

E(Liz)a(Beth) said...

I wish there was a picture taken in Boston. :(

megfeen said...

I know, my dear, I do, too!

waldo said...

The pictures are great. I miss Lake Michigan too. I don't realize it until we are around it again. I agree, we are certainly glad that you two got married so we can have so much fun with Bern and Cheryl. LFAA, Mom