Monday, October 08, 2007

Yup, this is still our blog.

It all started when I decided I wanted to get some kind of "posts by country" on the sidebar of our blog... and it turned into this! Ends up we had to update the blog if we wanted to make any easy changes and that meant we had to change the template. Since we were changing it anyway, we decided to go all out and find something new! We don't know if this blog will last beyond England, but it's here for now, so let us know if you have any suggestions.

You can now look into our old posts by location over on the sidebar. I'm working on getting the statistics up again, and I'm making sure that the links to the full posts from the shortened ones on the main page work out. Oh. And I'm looking for a job, too. Of course I'm not letting this distract me...

No comments: