Thursday, June 28, 2007

Videos!!

I've been trying to get videos to upload for some time now but there have been issues with our cameras default formate and You Tube... but now we have some! These are not great works of cinematography but it is something. Also You Tube seems to reduce the quality of the video so it doesn't look as good as it should, I'll be trying to fix that in the future as well. But anyway, here are some moving pictures to go with all those photos!

p.s. be warned these are NOT the most exciting things... so if you fall asleep in their 15 second duration, my apologizes!
See the rest...

Elephants:


Ignore my face at the end... wasn't sure what to expect and I was kind of amazed that Megan was taking more pictures (we had over 120 just of elephants...)

Canopy Walk:


Koh Tao:

Our beachfront abode...

Ants:

I've never quite seen ants like in the rainforest here. I took great fun dropping leaves into their pathes and watching them move them... or other such 12 year old boy actions.

And...


A fire dance seen in Singapore... quite cool.

Ok... an additional one. Here is a Croc we saw at the Singapore Zoo. Its better if you have the Jaws theme running in your head.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the videos!!

joshwall said...

Oh, I added one more video of a crocidile we saw at the Singapore Zoo... it was quite cool and consequently I hope the movie hits at least mildly cool... maybe.

Unknown said...

If you didn't say it's from the zoo, I'd have thought you guy are swimming with the crocodile! :) it's definitely more than mildly cool! haha..

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, those videos are great! Particularly like the ants....