Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like I am living a fake life. This is my co-workers real life, the train guard's too. I'm just here temporarily to make things interesting. For them, not me. For I am in transit, moving along, entering someone else's world for a few days, months, even years, and then leaving again. Eventually I will stop and make my own life, and other people will move through that instead, coming, staying, leaving, but I am not sure when that one will begin. This one is so much more interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it should begin soon and near Lake Michigan! Love you!

waldo said...

How about the beautiful rolling hills and fields in the Midwest? I agree that it should start soon and the closer to all of us, the better. LFAA, Mom

Anonymous said...

It sounds like poetry. Perhaps you could join the POEM.
So what is REAL life, anyway?
Mom F