Sunday, December 16, 2007

Five things, recap

As the comments on our Five Things post now number in the double digits, we've decided to write a short follow-up. Thanks to everyone who took part in that post, and while I can't think of many people who enjoy rings in the toliet (mom, I presume?) or boring cars (dad, I presume?), I thought there were some quite interesting answers. I liked the "largest car on the road at any given time..." (never thought of it as a relative thing), and Meg thought that candles and the beach were excellent, unexpected contributions. Eric's late "three strikes and you're out" input was also a good one. For the most part I was amazed at how much I learned about other people, not highly informative secrets but still interesting tidbits nonetheless. (Note: don't take Melissa out for cheesecake or buy Sarah Mountain Dew...)

And on an unrelated note we are begining the journey home for Christmas (while getting to visit some friends en route) and so if posting drops down over the next week forgive us, we'll be enjoying family we haven't seen in a while. We should be OK but I just wanted to put a preface on any strong feelings of laziness that may arise while we are home. We are flying from London to Iowa via Chicago on Monday and then spending time both there and in Michigan until the 29th (in other words, call us, friends!). Hope all is well, and Merry Christmas!

No comments: