Monday, March 24, 2008

If you're going to leave me...

Nickel Creek (one of my favorite bands) has broken up (tear). The members of Nickel Creek are all simply amazing musicians and write some great stuff... I'll miss them (as a band; they are continuing their own individual work).

And, in light of that, I wanted to post a song that... well, I've rather grown to enjoy. Its recorded live from the house board in the format I have but blogger won't let you post songs, unless there is a video attached and I'm too lazy to make it a movie. So you'll have to live with lower sound quality on you tube.

Additionally, if anyone would like a copy of their farewell show in DC, let me know and we can work something out, its a great show and has some interesting songs I wasn't familiar with, including covers of Britney Spears and the Jackson 5. What kind of bluegrass band covers Britney Spears and the Jackson 5??

1 comment:

megfeen said...

Isn't it illegal to offer things like that up online and so blatantly on our blog, Josh? It was all him, FCC!