Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

You should all go celebrate... or something. There is nothing like being away from home that makes you miss it.


See some photos of our time feeling as American as we could here... A&W Rootbeer!!




When we left the All American A&W it was 6:00, the time the Thais daily play their national anthem (and they all stand at attention). This event felt rather surreal and left both of us with "God Bless America" in our heads. Why that song... I don't really know.

3 comments:

joshwall said...

Oh and how could I forget... "Happy Birthday to Megan (a day early)!!" She now has begun walking around drooping and bemoaning "I'm old!" in the streets. And I wish I could say I was kidding about that last point.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!! We will go celebreate when you two come back! yippieeeeeeee

A blog about... said...

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." -Mark Twain